Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

"Halloween" (1978) Filming Locations (Spooky Hedge Scene and Hardware Store)

"Halloween" (1978) Filming Locations (Spooky Hedge Scene and Hardware Store) Video Clips. Duration : 3.82 Mins.


(NOTE: If you have not seen the original "Halloween" I recommend that you not watch this video as it contains spoilers. Although the movie is more than 30 years old and most of you have seen the movie, it would still be better to give a fair warning to those who have never seen it so they can get the full experience) "Halloween" fans! This is a documentary of sorts I put together after visiting the actual filming locations of "Halloween". This movie has enthralled me ever since I first saw it in the late '70s. After traveling to Hollywood and South Pasadena in July 2010, I put together this semi-documentary about the movie and added in some of my footage of the real locations afterward. There is also narration provided. I know this is not the best "Halloween" video on YouTube (ie -- HerveAttia put together an excellent one), but I hope you find it decent enough and not think you have wasted your time. This is the third segment of several videos covering the movie. In this video, the infamous Hedge scene is covered. Please forgive my nephew as he made this unintentionally funny. He has not seen the movie as many times as I have. This is where Jamie Lee Curtis and Nancy Loomis (now known as Kyes) were walking home and Michael Myers peers at them from behind a hedge. The hedge is a little shorter now than it was in 1978. Also covered is the hardware store where Michael Myers allegedly got his now-famous mask. The scene is where Annie (Loomis/Kyes) and Laurie Strode (Curtis ...

No comments:

Post a Comment