Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

How to Make a Mask Tutorial part 1 (introduction) OUTDATED Go watch Mask Making Tutorial V2

How to Make a Mask Tutorial part 1 (introduction) OUTDATED Go watch Mask Making Tutorial V2 Video Clips. Duration : 9.80 Mins.


Like my Fan Page www.facebook.com Follow Me in Twitter www.twitter.com Mask Making Tutorial V2 has less parts and ranting. Please watch that instead since this 20 Part tutorial video has a lot of outdated stuff. ***WATCH THE PARTS IN ORDER*** Sorry for all the long parts, when I said I was going to make a tutorial video to teach you guys how to truly make masks I wasnt lying. So here it is, I took out everything I know about mask making and made them into 10 min parts. I hope you guys learned something from all these parts and I want you guys to learn at your own pace. Dont forget to tell other people about this tutorial video especially for the ones who have no idea how to make masks. Speaking of other people, for those of you who are new to my videos and channel make sure you guys check out my masks and my videos. Once again if you have any questions regarding to this tutorial you can post a comment or a video response to any of these tutorial video parts. I hope you guys subscribe since I basically told you guys most of the tips and secrets that not all mask makers will usually tell you about mask making and also for putting this whole tutorial thing together which took a while to do . If you guys still want my How to Make a Latex Mask Instructions just subscribe to me and send me a message saying that you want the instructions and ill give it to you as soon as possible. Make sure you guys watch the intro to this tutorial video and not to mention the conclusion since ...

No comments:

Post a Comment