Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mask Making Tutorial V2 Part 4 (Mold Making)

Mask Making Tutorial V2 Part 4 (Mold Making) Tube. Duration : 10.78 Mins.


Like my Fan Page www.facebook.com Follow Me in Twitter www.twitter.com NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED Copyright © Hatebreed-Condemned Until Rebirth All rights reserved to Hatebreed the rightful owner ***Don't get confused by the parts from How to Make a Mask Tutorial to the Mask Making Tutorial V2 parts! Watch the parts as they are in chronological order from Introduction to Conclusion.*** I hope you guys learned something from all these parts and I want you guys to learn at your own pace. Don't forget to share my tutorials to others. For those of you who are new to my videos please check out my other videos of my artwork, as well as my channel. Please subscribe, rate thumbs up, favorite, and comment! If you have any questions regarding this tutorial you can post a comment, video response, or send me a message. If you guys are interested in buying my masks, go check out the FOR SALE playlist on my channel and see what is available. Water Based Clay: MonsterMakers www.monstermakers.com BITY www.shop.brickintheyard.com Mouldlife (Europe) www.mouldlife.net Ultracal 30 Plaster (hydrocal works too): MonsterMakers www.monstermakers.com Tomps (Europe) www.tomps.com BITY www.shop.brickintheyard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment