Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Horrible Horror - Top Ten Cool Looking Killers (Part 2/ 2)

Horrible Horror - Top Ten Cool Looking Killers (Part 2/ 2) Video Clips. Duration : 14.42 Mins.


Happy Halloween, everyone! I return just in time for this glorious holiday with another top ten list! Aren't you just happy? Let me get this straight from the start: just like last time, this is a very personal list. You may not agree with all my choices - or any of them. That's just fine. I'm not calling 'of all time' here, but merely listing the ones whose look I always liked and who I think deserve a little more love. On a similar note, this video, in spite of its length, is somewhat short on jokes. As I wrote it, I ended up recommending the films rather than make too much fun of them. I never set out with that intention. I hope you'll still like it. In any case, have a happy Halloween, and eat some candy for me. All films belong to their respective owners Remember, you can always send me suggestions for videos at horriblehorror@gmail.com Follow me on Twitter! - www.twitter.com - Stay Scared

No comments:

Post a Comment