Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Greymatter

Greymatter Tube. Duration : 4.92 Mins.


NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED Copyright © Charlie Clouser-Birdcage All rights reserved to Charlie Clouser the rightful owner I do not take ownership of the audio content used in this video. Mask- (Casted in Ecoflex Silicone) Shipping- (US) (Overseas) DISCLAIMERS: heavy weight, no nose holes, limited vision, some sticky areas, very thick cast I only accept paypal and money order/cash, message me if you are interested. Symbolic Mask Meaning: The symbolism in this mask relates to the symbolism of Freakshow V Wartorn. If you were always depressed what do you think you will look like if you were flipped inside out? I believe if depression was a physical factor turned from an emotional factor it would be melting. Why melting? What do you feel when you are depressed? Do you feel that the world has turned itself on you to the point that you drown in your own negativity and melt? That's what I feel when I am truly depressed. It feels like I'm melting and I'm scared because there is a drainage hole nearby and I'm afraid to melt any near it because if I do, I will be lost in that drainage hole forever and no one can save me. The universal color for depression is gray which complements the mask's color. Grey also stands for cloudy skies with no sunshine. What's mostly everyone's mood when the skies are gray? Depressed. The physical property of depression is I believe melting which complements the mask's design overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment